Why not consider the Chateau as the venue for your next Conference, Meeting, Workshop or Training Session?
Are you organizing a Conference, Workshop or Training Session that requires an off-site venue?
Why not consider Chateau Wyuna? Our Conference Information Pack is available here.
Nestled amongst the gum trees and bell birds, we provide a variety of fully catered meeting rooms in a garden oasis that makes for a truly unique meeting environment. Managed by an ex-facilitator and corporate trainer, we also know what is required to make your next event a success. For instance, we can offer the following:
- A choice of three meeting rooms of varying sizes and alternative seating set ups, each with spectacular garden outlooks and a variety of break out / syndicate areas.
- All necessary audio visual equipment and aides (inc. flipcharts, whiteboards, projectors, display stands, sound systems, etc.).
- Flexibility with regard to food and beverages – from simple refreshments to formal sit down meals with full bar service.
- Easy access along the continuation of Canterbury Road between Montrose and Lilydale (only 45 minutes from the city) with ample car parking on site.
- Several outdoor meeting areas.
- Accommodation arrangements (as required).
Our affordable day rate is $50 per head. While a customised quote can be prepared for you once we understand your conference requirements in detail, this rate includes:
- Sole use of your preferred meeting room set with your desired seating configuration.
- Tea / coffee / juice upon arrival.
- Continuous water / tea / coffee / juice / mints / fruit available for grazing.
- Morning & afternoon refreshments, selected from our menu below.
- A light buffet lunch, selected from the menu below.
- Pens / pads / flipchart / screen / projector / lectern / complimentary WiFi and in-house sound system with cordless microphone.
If you wish to hold an evening dinner function or change the lunch to a more extensive sit down meal, we have a range of function menus available for you to consider.
Most importantly, we can offer exclusive use of the venue, as we only host one event at a time.
So please call us on 9736 2555 or email us at [email protected] to discuss your requirements.
You will be impressed with the uniqueness of our venue, the standard of our service and our flexibility – all of which will ensure a memorable event.
There are three main meeting rooms, plus several additional indoor and outdoor spaces perfect for small group break out activities.
A large rectangular room with extensive windows (all with block out blinds) over looking the gardens and allowing lots of natural light into the room. Easily accessible directly from the main car park and surrounded by a balcony and outdoor terrace, it is a very popular meeting space.
Suitable for a larger gathering, the Burgundy Room comprises several distinct sections. The seating area can cater for sit down meals for up to 150 guests, while the dance floor near the bar and a lounge area are perfect for break out activities or entertainment.
A much smaller room, the Chatterbox Room opens directly onto a terrace and is an ideal setting for a more intimate group.
|Treetop Room||Approx. 135 sq mtrs (9m x 15m)||100||80||30||100||20||50|
|Burgundy Room||Approx. 180 sq mtrs (12m x 15m) plus a dance floor and lounge area||120||150||30||150||20||70|
|Chatterbox Room||Approx. 54 sq mtrs (6m x 9m)||40||–||15||–||10||–|
Rooms layouts are highly customisable to suit your specific requirements.
Tea & coffee, whole fruits, mints, juices, soft drink and water will all be available continuously.
MORNING REFRESHMENTS can be either savoury scones or muffins (please select 1)
The following are included in your buffet lunch;
• Platter of vegetarian & non-vegetarian sandwiches
• Cheese platter for dessert (*)
• Fruit plate for dessert (#)
‘White’ Salad – Please select 1
• Potato salad (#)
• Pasta Salad
• Coleslaw (#)
‘Green’ Salad – Please select 1
• Mixed leaf (v #)
• Tomato & parmesan salad (v)
• Vegetarian Caesar salad (v *)
Please select 2
• Spinach & potato gnocchi with your choice of sauce;
wild mushroom & white wine (#), house made basil pesto (v #), creamed spinach (#) or napoli (v #)
• Sweet & sour chicken, served with house-made fried rice
• Beef stroganoff with pasta
• Seasonal roasted vegetables
• Battered flathead tails with chips
AFTERNOON REFRESHMENTS can be sweet scones, biscuits or cake (please select 1)
# denotes Gluten Free, * denotes can be made Gluten Free, v denotes can be made vegan
Special dietary requests can be accommodated when advised in advance.
Customised menus can also be developed with you if requested.