…and Victoria’s ‘Best Reception Centre’ in 2009 by the Australian Bridal Industry Academy, we have also been a finalist in four other categories for over 12 years running.
Located at the foothills of the Dandenong Ranges in Melbourne’s outer eastern suburbs, Chateau Wyuna offers everything you will need for your ceremony and/or reception. We pride ourselves on consistently offering only the finest service, and experiences for you and your guests. Our dedicated staff are committed to the belief that nothing is too much trouble.
For ceremonies we have three areas to choose from – our 100 year old heritage listed Chapel, or our two outdoor settings – in front of the Waterfall or under the Pergola.
For photographs we have over 6 acres of beautiful gardens and meandering paths, as well as the historic log cabin with its open fire – which is also offered as a bridal retreat and is a great alternative for photos if the weather is not great!
For your reception we have a choice of two rooms – the Treetop Room, and the Burgundy Room. Each room can cater formal sit down meals, or a more informal cocktail reception. Both of these rooms have garden views and fairy lights over the dance floor.
We guarantee you will have exclusive use of the entire venue, as we only host one wedding at a time.
Evening receptions are 6.5 hours and lunch receptions are 5 hours in duration, including one hour for your ceremony.
We also offer
- fully inclusive prices with no hidden extras.
- access via straight main roads, thereby offering the feeling of being in the Dandenong Ranges without the associated mountain drive heading well out of Melbourne.
- an extensive range of menu and beverage options for your reception, including buffet and cocktail menus.
- personalised menus and place cards, area maps for your invitations and cake bags.
- guest accommodation available immediately next door.
- the option for you to hire our venue and provide your our external caterers.
- flexibility, as no two weddings are the same, nothing is too much trouble!
We invite you to contact us and arrange a time to visit so we can fully discuss what our venue has to offer and provide a tour of the facilities. You will then start to understand why we have consistently been a finalist in the Australian Bridal Industry Awards for fine service and client satisfaction.
Our office is open between 9.30am and 4.30pm every day of the week (except Tuesdays), so please do not hesitate to call on 9736 2555 should you have any enquiries about how we may host your wedding ceremony and/or reception. Our venue is also open for inspections by appointment most Thursday nights until 9pm.