The menu consists of a wide range of canapés being offered to your guests by waitresses before they have the opportunity to serve themselves from 2 savoury, and 1 sweet cocktail buffet. This gives everyone a great opportunity to socialise and mix while serving themselves as they feel like it!
- Area maps to include in your invitations.
- A ceremony area to suit your guest numbers – either in our Chapel, one of our garden areas, or in the Treetop Room
- Use of the extensive gardens for photographs
- Exclusive use of the entire venue, as we only host one wedding at a time.
- Use of a bridal log cabin
- A 4 hour reception
- Your selection of hot & cold canapés to be served by your waiters in either the upstairs Treetop Room or the downstairs Burgundy Room
- An open bar for your guests to purchase additional spirits, cocktails, etc.
- Continuous Service of tea & coffee from a self-serve buffet
- Centrepieces on each table – as well as a separate cake table
- Master of Ceremonies (if required)
- Magnificent gardens.
- Friendly, efficient staff.
- Ample car parking spaces on premises.
5 hours from the commencement of your ceremony at Chateau Wyuna OR
4 hours from your arrival if you have your ceremony elsewhere
|Min. Number Treetop Room||Max. Number Treetop Room||Min. Number Burgundy Room||Max. Number Burgundy Room|
|Friday & Sunday||100||120||120||150|
|Mon – Thurs||80||120||100||150|
Prices per adult in 2016 & 2017:
$65.50 per adult plus beverages
Prices per adult in 2018:
$68.50 per adult plus beverages
There is no charge for Children Under 2. Children aged 2-12 are $19 each.
Those aged 12-17 are charged as per adult prices.
You have 2 options;
You may pre-pay a tab for a specific range of beverages (eg. Beer, House Red and White Wine, Sparkling Wine, Fruit Punch and Soft drinks). However, such tabs must be paid in advance. Any unused amount will be refunded.
Pay-as-you-go, where a full bar is made available and guests pay for their own drinks.
Upon entering the reception room your guests will be greeted by waitresses offering a selection of hot and cold canapés selected by our Head Chef from the following:
- Trio of dips with toasted Turkish bread
- Smoked salmon & caper crustini
- Caramelized onion tartlets
- Roasted capsicum and feta bruschetta
- Shrimp crustini with aioli
- Vegetarian spring rolls
- Vegetable samosas
- Tempura fish pieces with house-made tartare sauce
- Spinach and fetta triangle
- Salt and pepper calamari
Once the Bridal Party has been introduced into the room, two Cocktail Buffets will be set up for guests to select their own food from.
You therefore need to choose TWO from the following options.
Asian cocktail buffet
Green chicken curry (mild)
Beef and blackbean
Sweet & sour pork
Stir fried vegetables
Sesame prawn toast
Indian cocktail buffet
Chicken vindaloo with green chilli, coriander and spices
Boti kebab – lamb marinated in yoghurt and spice
Mild beef curry
Tilli prawns marinated in yoghurt and tandoori
Steamed saffron basmati rice
Mediterranean cocktail buffet
Skewers of lamb with garlic & rosemary
Seafood cocktail buffet *
Salt & pepper squid
Smoked haddock (or similar)
Skewers of grilled salmon
*Additional $5 per guest applies
Aussie cocktail buffet
Beer battered flathead tails
Mini beef hamburgers
Traditional beef pie
Mini chicken parmas
Mini hot dogs
English cocktail buffet
Roast beef rolls
Beef & Guinness pies
Fish & chips
Haddock patties (or similar)
Assorted bread rolls
A sumptuous self-serve dessert buffet will then be provided.
You need to choose THREE from the following options.
…and of course your wedding cake will be included on the dessert buffet.