Why not celebrate Christmas at Chateau Wyuna?
You can join us for a sumptuous buffet lunch on Christmas Day with all the trimmings and festive cheer – but we are already booked out for 2019! Nevertheless, just click here to see what we are offering, as it will be similar in 2020.
We can also host your own Christmas function.
- two menu options including our sumptuous Christmas Buffet
- rooms and tables fully decorated with a Christmas theme
- no hidden extras or room hire charges.
- access via straight main roads, thereby offering the feeling of being in the Dandenong Ranges without the associated mountain drive.
- garden outlooks from all rooms – floodlit at night.
- friendly, efficient staff.
- ample car parking spaces on premises.
Christmas Function Rooms
We have two rooms in which you can hold a function – the Burgundy Room and the Treetop Room. The number of guests that can be catered for is as follows.
|Min. Number Treetop||Max. Number Treetop||Min. Number Burgundy||Max. Number Burgundy|
|Mon – Sun||40||80||60||150|
|Mon – Thurs||50||80||70||150|
|Friday & Sunday||70||80||80||150|
|Saturday||Not Available||Not Available||90||150|
Christmas Function Menu
Our 3 course Christmas meal costs $40 per person (deduct $2 if you do not want soup) and includes:
- Creamy Pumpkin Soup
- Succulent roast turkey & ham duo with all of the roasted trimmings & cranberry sauce
- Traditional Plum Pudding with a Brandy custard
Other menu alternatives are also available, as described in our Christmas Functions Information Pack.
Special dietary requests can be met when advised in advance.
The bar for each room can be open where guests can purchase their own drinks. Alternatively, you may wish to run a tab for a specified range of beverages (in which case any unused amount will be refunded)
If you would like to book a date for your function, a tentative booking can be made at any time and can be held for a period of two weeks. A $200 deposit would then be required to confirm the booking. Full balance of payment is normally required at least five working days prior to your function.
Evening sit down functions are 4 hours in duration, while lunch functions are 3 hours.
Our office is open between 9.30am and 4.30pm every day of the week except Tuesdays, so please do not hesitate to contact us on 9736 2555 if you have any queries or would like to arrange an inspection. This will give us an opportunity to fully understand your requirements and discuss what we can offer.