Canapés and finger food buffets for a more informal option, giving guests more opportunity to socialise in a less formal environment.
- A 5 hour reception (including ceremony)
- There are two options in relation to beverages: A pre-paid tab for selected beverages OR pay-as-you-go, where a full bar is made available and guests pay for their own beverages
- One hour of Canapés – Our Head Chef’s selection of hot and cold canapés.
- Guests then help themselves to your choice of 2 savoury buffets, and 1 dessert buffet
- This enables your guests to get food when they want it, rather than having to find a roaming waitress!
- Cocktail weddings may be extended at $120 per half hour plus drinks consumed.
|Min. Number Treetop Room||Max. Number Treetop Room||Min. Number Burgundy Room||Max. Number Burgundy Room|
|Friday & Sunday||80||100||90||150|
|Mon – Thurs||70||100||80||150|
Prices Per Adult / Teenager in 2020: $85
Prices Per Adult / Teenager in 2021: $88
There is no charge for Children Under 2. Children aged 2-12 are $19 each.
Those aged 12-17 are charged as per adult prices.
You have 2 options;
You may pre-pay a tab for a specific range of beverages (eg. Beers, House Red and White Wines, Sparkling Wine, Fruit Punch and soft drinks). However, such tabs must be paid in advance. Any unused amount will be refunded.
Pay-as-you-go, where a full bar is made available and guests pay for their own drinks.
Self-serve tea and coffee are included in both options.
Upon entering the reception room your guests will be greeted by waitresses offering a selection of hot and cold canapés selected by our Head Chef from the following:
- Trio of dips with toasted Turkish bread
- Smoked salmon & caper crustini
- Caramelized onion tartlets
- Roast capsicum and feta bruschetta
- Shrimp crustini with aioli
- Vegetarian spring rolls
- Vegetable samosas
- Tempura fish pieces with house-made tartare sauce
- Spinach and feta triangle
- Salt and pepper calamari
Once the Bridal Party has been introduced into the room, two Cocktail Buffets will be set up for guests to select their own food from.
You therefore need to choose TWO from the following options.
Asian Cocktail Buffet
Green chicken curry (mild)
Beef and blackbean
Sweet & sour pork
Stir fried vegetables
Indian Cocktail Buffet
Chicken vindaloo with green chilli, coriander and spices
Boti kebab – lamb marinated in yoghurt and spice
Mild beef curry
Steamed saffron rice
Mediterranean Cocktail Buffet
Skewers of lamb with garlic & rosemary
Seafood Cocktail Buffet *
Salt & pepper squid
Skewers of grilled salmon
*Additional $5 per guest applies
Aussie Cocktail Buffet
Beer battered flathead tails
Mini beef hamburgers
Traditional beef pie
Mini chicken parmas
English Cocktail Buffet
Roast beef rolls
Beef & Guinness pies
Fish & chips
English fish cakes
A sumptuous self-serve dessert buffet will then be provided.
You need to choose THREE from the following options.
…and of course your wedding cake will be included on the dessert buffet.
NOTE: We are happy & more than able to cater for special dietary requirements by creating impressive dishes for these guests – as long as we know in advance.